Friday, June 17, 2011

It may have been my last show, but I'm still around!

First, thanks to Paul for being the most awesome "last show sub"/time slot successor ever! Stay tuned in the summer months from 6-8pm for his show Two Left Feet!

If anyone reads this, I just want to say this has been one awesome trip the last few years! I have made the best of friends with some of the folks here at KUCI, and it was truly one of the best things that I have done in both college and my life. Thanks to those who welcomed me in at the station, and made it the awesome experience that it was. And also thanks to those who made what we were/are doing a  little more worthwhile by listening :). I don't know if I can totally just say goodbye, so I might be back in a couple of years! and in the meantime, stay tuned to this blog to find more musical goodies, and to see when I will be making sub appearances at KUCI (on Paul's show ;) )

<3 you guys forevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment