Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9.22.10, my last show for a while :(

This was my last show til January. :/ I am pretty sad about it, but I will be back!!
Thanks to the people who tuned in tonight, and called in: Oz & friends (dont know if thats how you spell it), Fernando, Heather, John, etc. It's nice knowing I have some fans! I will still update my blog with music so feel free to stop by and say hi every once in a while.

Here is the link so that you can still listen to my show if you missed it: 9.22.10

(Ta for now!)

The Fall-  Rowche Rumble-  Totally Wired - The Rough Trade Anthology         
The Drums- Best Friend                    
The Bats- Never said goodbye- The Law Of Things    Small Black- Despicable Dogs- Small Black EP       

Envelopes-  I'm In Love And I Don't Care Who Knows It- Here Comes The Wind      
Deerhoof- Spirit Ditties Of No Tone- The Runners Four
Surf City- Kudos- Not Given Lightly (A Tribute to the Giant Golden Book of New Zealand`s Alternative Music Scene)    

Orchestre Zaiko Langa Langa- Katshi- l'Afrique Danse  
                        
Wild Nothing- Summer Holiday- Gemini             
MillionYoung-  Sunndreamm-  Sunndreamm EP         
Blackbird Blackbird-  Kings-   Summer Heart LP    
Candy Claws- Miracle Spring-   Hidden Lands       
**Blonde Redhead- Penny Sparkle- Penny Sparkle

Brian Eno- Strange Overtones- Everything That Happens Will Happen
Destroyer- The Sublimation Hour- Streethawk: a
Seduction     
Jonathan Richman-  A Higher Power-  I, Jonathan   
Why?- Sanddollars- Elephant Eyelash      

Sunset Rubdown- Us Ones in Between- Shut Up I Am Dreaming     
Smog- I Feel Like The Mother Of The World- A River Ain't Too Much To Love     
suni mcgrath- Lo, I'll Be with You Always- childgrove  

Sun Kil Moon- You Are My Sun- Admiral Fell Promises     
Mason Lindahl- Serrated Man Sound-  Serrated Man Sound  
Sam & The Plants- argyll minor-  The Eft LP     
Selda-  Tatli dillim- Turkulerimiz 1       
   
The  Cosmic Rays- Bye Bye- The Singles (Disc 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment